• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    :rofl: That was a great parody. Did you notice the caliber was .233 on the box! There will probably be a few anti-gunners out there that take this to heart. Got to love the Onion!

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Yes, the sad thing is there are some that will take it serious. Funny as it is, I can see someone using it to try and point out the evils of firearms.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Yes, the sad thing is there are some that will take it serious. Funny as it is, I can see someone using it to try and point out the evils of firearms.

Good. That will make it easy to destroy their fact-less arguments, and utterly destroy the credibility of anyone trying to use it.

I thought it was funny, and have passed it on. I love the Onion!! :)

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Thanks for the laughs. That was great to watch and even better to hear. When he said that people want to see the liquefied remains of organ pouring out of every orifice I busted out. But I have to admit I thought their idea of those incendiary rounds that case a fire inside the body of the target sounded cool.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Looks like we have to resort to lower tech methods, like beating folks with a spiked club or dragging them behind our vehicles... :D:D Classic!

I think the best thing was the bottom scrolling part regarding how a serial killer continues to ellude police by stop blogging about his murders... :D

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    The Inferno Bullet :D "Give us another chance, we'll give you the lung shreddingest bullets on the market." Funny stuff.

Top Bottom