• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    AIM has Russian 5.45X39 in stock right now. This is the nice WASP ammo, with the steel core and air pocket at the tip to make it tumble. $149.99 for a 1080 round tin. 2 tins in a crate. Just ordered 4 tins (2 crates) myself. Great deal if you have an AK74 or 5.45X39 AR15 to feed. I thought about driving to pick it up, as they are just south of Dayton, OH, but the shipping charges were the same as what sales tax would be, plus I don't have to waste 5 hours of my life.

Link: AIM 5.45X39

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Just thought I would bump this up. Got my two crates yesterday. Another smooth transaction from AIM. Credit card wasn't charged until they shipped.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    AIM rocks. That said, I ordered 2160 of this stuff from R Guns about a month ago and received it without any problems.

I really need to get back on my "crate of 5.45 a month" program, while it's still cheap and available.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    AIM rocks. That said, I ordered 2160 of this stuff from R Guns about a month ago and received it without any problems.

I really need to get back on my "crate of 5.45 a month" program, while it's still cheap and available.

Just not worth the risk for me on RGuns.

I like the idea of a crate a month, but the ammo usually only sticks around for a week or two. :n00b:

Top Bottom