• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Did the title get your attention?? I found a box of 25 tactical 00 buck in my car. It's like free ammo because I'm almost positive I've never seen it in my life!!

Ever put on a pair of jeans and found a $20 bill in the pocket? It's like that. It wasnt there and now it is!! I've done this with old guns before too. That's a great feeling to open up a drawer!!

What you forgotten about that you later stumbled upon?

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Funny you post this, last week I "found" a 100 rd box of 9 tucked back in my downstairs safe. All my other ammo is upstairs. i was pretty happy.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Did the title get your attention?? I found a box of 25 tactical 00 buck in my car. It's like free ammo because I'm almost positive I've never seen it in my life!!

Ever put on a pair of jeans and found a $20 bill in the pocket? It's like that. It wasnt there and now it is!! I've done this with old guns before too. That's a great feeling to open up a drawer!!

What you forgotten about that you later stumbled upon?

I'll take it!!!

PM sent!

bberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Best I've done recently was a .50 cal ammo can that has been sitting in the closet corner un-opened for several years. The wife asked me what was in it and I had to reply that I didn't really know. pulled it, opened it and found 450rds of .22lr, 20 round colt ar Mag, 2 30rd colt ar Mag, 2 boxes of 55gr .223 and a full box of .357 158gr gold dot pills. if she'd known she could have stuck a bow on it and put it under the tree it felt like christmas. :D

tpntch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    i found a magazine from a ruger P89 that was stolen from me. then i found a few 9mm bullets. Now i have no need for either. LOL

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    a buddy of mine recently gave me 100rounds of 9mm gold dot. i was pretty happy about that. offered him some cash and he said "nah, i dont need em anyway":rockwoot:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    The older you get,the more great items you find around the house-glove box--garage--loading room---etc

Past 90,you can hide your own Easter eggs

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Once the 223/556 had all been bought up I was kicking myself in the rear end for failing to get out and purchase more before it was all gone.

I decided to inventory my ammo. In my range bag, I was surprised to find a box of 100 rounds of .223 that I completely forgot that I had. These were left over from shooting at Atterbury with my brother pre-panic.

It was CAF (cold as #uck) outside at the range and he was sick, so we shortened our stay there and never gotten around to firing these.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Moving stuff around and throwing out boxes and extraneous crap from the gun room a few weeks ago, and came across 2-8lb. jugs of powder I had pushed back too far, and 1000 Match cases in '06 that I had worked up, primed, and put in Zip Loc bags for future use, and never got around to loading them. Going to have to do another deep look see one of these days and see what else is in there. Lordy I'm a pack rat when the stuff is available.

Top Bottom