• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Their product has gotten ALOT better!! Just sayin!

Proof??
    Evidence?
    Pictures?
    :dunno:
    Better than what?
    Since you say their "product has" I assume you mean only one product, to which one do you refer?

Better lead?
    Better lube?
    Better application of lube?
    Better tolerances of size?
    Better tolerance to weight?
    Better supply?
    Better delivery time?

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Well,, I bought some of their bullets when Andrew (Profire) was carrying THEIR PRODUCT and was to say the least a little dissatisfied. I had problems with EXCESSIVE lube amount, bullet weights that fluctuated, and different bullets of different wgts mixed in with the ones i bought.

I purchased some of their 230 gr .45 acp and noticed a big difference in the product as soon as I opened the box. bullets are clean, lube seems to be spot on, weights are very consistent.

Now I've not used Missouri bullets so I can't say if they compare with their product. What I can say is that they have improved their QC and it shows. I'm not affiliated with this company so I'm not posting pics. I like local companies that do good work and IBC has stepped up!!! Just statin my opinion nothing more.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Proof??
    Evidence?
    Pictures?
    :dunno:
    Better than what?
    Since you say their "product has" I assume you mean only one product, to which one do you refer?

Better lead?
    Better lube?
    Better application of lube?
    Better tolerances of size?
    Better tolerance to weight?
    Better supply?
    Better delivery time?
    Proof? I was JUST SAYIN
    Evidence? ITS EVIDENT TO ME!!
    Pic? SERIOUS, REALLY!!!
    "Has gotten better" as in "Better than before" DUH!!:rolleyes::twocents:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I've loaded and shot several thousand IBC 125gr LRN 9mm without issue. Even with a .5 grain variation, you aren't going to notice any difference in shooting. I just can't see spending $20 more per thousand plus shipping for Missouri Bullets. I didn't even mind occasionally picking off some extra lube. Good to hear they're improving their product though, I just hope it won't come with a price increase.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I have bought from them. First 10k or so were good. Some exessive lube, but not bad.

This last batch was bad. Just caked in lube. I called and they said they would exchange them and make it right.

I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. I like that they are local and priced well. We'll see how it turns out...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    tagged. I talked to the guys in Whiteland about a 200 grain LSWC for .45 auto. I like the idea of supporting a local business. If their product is comparable in quality to other companies offerings, I see no reason not to give them my business.

vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    Can they be purchased on location or is it by web only?
    Hi everyone I just wanted to let everybody know
    Indian Bullet company has had it's problems and we have been working on them we have a much greater product them we have had in the past weights are within three grains Lube applicable much better hardnesses right on target just a much better product for those of the stuck with us we greatly appreciate it for those who have it if you're interested to give us a try again you're more welcome to come by the location at 5345 S. Madison Avenue and take a look at what were making before you buy

THANKS Dave
    INDIANA BULLET CO

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Proof? I was JUST SAYIN
    Evidence? ITS EVIDENT TO ME!!
    Pic? SERIOUS, REALLY!!!
    "Has gotten better" as in "Better than before" DUH!!:rolleyes::twocents:

Yes pics are very helpful. Reference this thread for comparison. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...indiana_bullet_company_potential_problem.html

Gotten better just really doesn't help anybody if there is no point of reference.

E1FDD778-3CC1-4BF7-9354-87E898071730-5163-000005B2CFDEC297_zps7f2d6634.jpg

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I really don't need a pic, but I was not aware if their product has had issues in the past. Your second post helped to clear things up. Thanks for the info. I like to keep some lead around just in case things get hard to find. I may give them a try.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Glad to hear of the improvements. I bought a box & had the same observations regarding globby lube & mixed in bullet types. The excess lube generally wiped off & the mixed bullets were set aside for melting. Good to know they got it together.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I can t believe folks on this site are so darn clueless!!!
    SEARCH Indiana Bullet Company for a price and pics GEEZ !!!!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I can t believe folks on this site are so darn clueless!!!
    SEARCH Indiana Bullet Company for a price and pics GEEZ !!!!

only price i could find was from Andrew almost a year old!!!...and IBC web site is no help.....show me the link to a update price list?

Top Bottom