• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Thanks for the heads up! I am looking into getting some for a newly acquired fun stick. Any other's you would recommend or places local to get it?

Thanks again!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I saw that stuff in my Cope's email ad. Seemed expensive as you noted. What did you like about it? (accuracy, cleanliness)
    The accuracy is very good.They seem to be much better on the actual seating than most military surplus(eastern block).I have tried 12 types of ammo(anyone at the ar build may remember me showing them)and this was the best functioning short of Winchester. Quite a bit of the cooper wash stuff just does not work well in any of my 3 Nagants.I had a bunch that no matter which rifle I fired it out of you needed a 2x4 to work the bolt again(and no it is not a cosmo issue).With this I never have that problem.The same goes for wolf brass(gold?),the Russian sniper,and Winchester,but this is cheaper than the others.It also seems to burn pretty clean,granted it is still corrosive ammo.Trust me if you try it you will never go back to any other surplus ammo.

Top Bottom