• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    i know, it's gander mountain, but still.....stopped in today and they had about 50 boxes of black box wolf, for $7.99 a box.

every other time i've been there, 0 stock.

FWIW.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    7.99 a box of 20? OMG! thats like 43$ per 100 after tax. And I feel like I payed 2 much on a 700rd spam can earlier. thats outragious!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Since when is $400 for a case of Wolf 7.62x39 a good find? I truly wish everyone would stop paying these outrageous prices and maybe after these sellers choked on their ammo a while, the prices might just come down to reason.

Unlike food and even gasoline needed to get to your job and back, anyone can do without buying ammo for just a little while without shriveling up... really.

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Vanilla thunder was just trying to be nice and pass on the fact that the ammo was in stock. No reason to be negative about what he posted. Just because you don't think its a good deal doesn't mean the next guy won't.:twocents:

Since when is $400 for a case of Wolf 7.62x39 a good find? I truly wish everyone would stop paying these outrageous prices and maybe after these sellers choked on their ammo a while, the prices might just come down to reason.

Unlike food and even gasoline needed to get to your job and back, anyone can do without buying ammo for just a little while without shriveling up... really.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    yo britton has 700rd spam cans of wolf fmj for 200 +tax and hes willing to ship... think it was like 15$ shipping (standard)

Top Bottom