• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I thought this video was interesting. It puts ammo through many scenarios and supports evidence that ammo is as safe as many other household products. If nothing else, it's interesting for those like me who wonder how ammunition reacts in crazy situations.

The video is about 25 minutes long, but it's very informative. Just try not to cry!

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d90_1376737325[/video]

PS. Does anyone know if it's possible to embed liveleaks videos?

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    The video style look slightly dated, so I figured some, if not most, have seen this. I searched and didn't find it, so thought I'd share.

I've always wondered about the drop test, but running it over with a bulldozer?!?! That's just abuse! :( But to be honest, it looks like my leftover fireworks are more dangerous than my ammo boxes, if there were to be a fire... or my house gets run over by a bulldozer. :):

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Just be careful around car and house fire where loaded and chambered firearms my be. They will kill you. Never heard of it happening but something to be aware of just the same

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Sad to see all that ammo being destroyed but it sure disproved a lot of rumor and myth. Granted, live ammo is still very dangerous and should be handled carefully, but I've always assumed that a pile of ammo in a fire would essentially become a randomly-fired machine gun and anyone within a mile would be a potential target. This video sure shows that is not the case.

Top Bottom