• gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    This was his auction
    [h=2]Federal 7.62 Ammo 147gr M80 FMJ 500 Rds Case[/h]​
    Federal Lake City USA 7.62 Ammo 147gr M80 FMJ 500 Rds Case FMJ, Full Metal Jacket M80 Bullet Weight: 147gr Bullet Jacket: Copper Case: Brass / Lake City Velocity: 2733 ft/s Powder: Non-Corrosive Primer: Boxer Amount: 500 Round Bulk Box Notes: This is new production Federal Lake City 7.62x51mm cartridges. Packaged in 500 round loose boxes. This product is brand new, brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. Federal 7.62 Ammo 147gr M80 FMJ 500 Rds Case loose boxes - Boxer primed brass ammo is an excellent ammunition trusted by law enforcement agencies and carry-permit holders alike. Top Quantity Federal Manufacturer -Federal 7.62 Ammo 147gr M80 full metal jacket (FMJ)Casings - Boxer primed brass round features Federal USA, this ammunition is great for target practice and range training. It is both precision manufactured and economical serving as a great alternative to the steel cased products . Sorry NO Sales to Alaska, Hawaii, NJ, Mass, CA, Washington DC, CT, NY or Illinois. MUST be 18 to purchase and proof of age is required. Ship to and proof of age addresses must match. Any problems or questions please ask before buying. We ship UPS packages within 2-3 business days of payment in full. Please check your local and state laws before buying. We do not ship to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, or anywhere which it is illegal to do so. By buying this you are acknowledging that you are 18 years of age."

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The seller e-mail me to say he will be shipping the ammo next week, i paid him with paypal, so he's had his money for a while, don't understand why he's making me waiting for the ammo.

Top Bottom