• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    As I have mentioned I am relatively new to reloading and have been loading some 380 acp's. Got tired of using my 5-0-5 scale with a dipper and trickler so bought a new Redding 10-X Competition Pistol & Small Rifle Powder measure along with the RS-6 bench stand. This scale is more accurate than I can believe!!!
    Once set, it is right on. Don't believe it varies more than a part of a tenth of a grain. Easy to assemble and set for the proper load plus----you can write down the setting and go back to it if changing between different loads or powders. Midway had a $30 off if you spend $200 so I got the stand, powder dispenser, and shipping for $202. Think the deal runs thru the end of March.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    As I have mentioned I am relatively new to reloading and have been loading some 380 acp's. Got tired of using my 5-0-5 scale with a dipper and trickler so bought a new Redding 10-X Competition Pistol & Small Rifle Powder measure along with the RS-6 bench stand. This scale is more accurate than I can believe!!!
    Once set, it is right on. Don't believe it varies more than a part of a tenth of a grain. Easy to assemble and set for the proper load plus----you can write down the setting and go back to it if changing between different loads or powders. Midway had a $30 off if you spend $200 so I got the stand, powder dispenser, and shipping for $202. Think the deal runs thru the end of March.

So what scale did you end up getting?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Do you know what problem you are going to have now? "I gotta go shoot, I'm out of brass and can't use my Redding" :):

That's funny. I have done that. I like to load my .223 in lots of 500. Awhile back I was 40 some cases short of 500, so I went out to the range ( it was coooold) and went through a couple mags to get to my 500.

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    Didn't have a lot of extra brass when I started reloading so I bought some cleaned and polished brass on line---got enough for few yrs

Top Bottom