01001111 01001000

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do a search on here...some like them, some have had issues with them. Mainly delivery...not sure on actual quality of the product.

I like them. Never had any quality issues with their products (45 acp, .38/.357 and 9mm). As for delivery, I placed my last order around 6 p.m. one evening and they were knocking on my door at 8 a.m. the next morning with that order (they've got a shop just about a mile and a half from me though :):).

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Bought a few things from them. Met the son at Profire one day also. I've heard people had problems with shipping also. But from what i understand is they had some equipment issues and a backlog. Plus last i remember it was just 2 people (son/father). The quality is good.Never had a problem out of any (.380/9mm/.40)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Bullets are decent, and I like that I can pick them up if needed. Customer service is usually good but can be a bit flaky.

Called the other day looking for 147gr 9mm and Mitch didn't know if they had any in stock. Took my number to call me back in "a few minutes" and never heard from him. The next day I stopped in Profire and picked up a box from Andrew who was aware of his inventory. Funny part is, they were still IBC bullets.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I had not heard of them, Thanks for the heads up.

I will attempt to support them simply because they are local.

I plan to order some 357, 44 and 45 in the next week. Nice to see a local source!

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Honestly, I will give up timely expectation at times, allowing them to move and expand their business capability, just to support a LOCAL Dad and Son business.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Honestly, I will give up timely expectation at times, allowing them to move and expand their business capability, just to support a LOCAL Dad and Son business.

I might support them, if the move results in better quality bullets. So far, what I have seen in their bullets has been less than crap.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I might support them, if the move results in better quality bullets. So far, what I have seen in their bullets has been less than crap.

Well that just makes me want to get an order on the way, as soon as I am in need.

Not wanting to start a popcorn worthy scenario, here, but what was "less than crap" about their quality?

Do, please, expound upon your comment for everyones benefit.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Well that just makes me want to get an order on the way, as soon as I am in need.

Not wanting to start a popcorn worthy scenario, here, but what was "less than crap" about their quality?

Do, please, expound upon your comment for everyones benefit.

The only thing ever "wrong" with any of the nearly 10,000 IBC bullets I've loaded has been a bit of excess lube that is easy to pick off as you set the bullet in the brass. Buy with confidence. They aren' t "match grade" by any means, I've seen the weights vary by a few 10th's of a grain here or there, but nothing 99% are likely to notice performance wise.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    The only thing ever "wrong" with any of the nearly 10,000 IBC bullets I've loaded has been a bit of excess lube that is easy to pick off as you set the bullet in the brass. Buy with confidence. They aren' t "match grade" by any means, I've seen the weights vary by a few 10th's of a grain here or there, but nothing 99% are likely to notice performance wise.

Sounds reasonable.

Thank you for your input.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE

Honestly, pal, I have to admit to having a real difficulty with a single snipe thrown to the entire class with nothing more to back it up.

Please, describe what "crap" you have had to deal with regarding these guys!?!

All I want to know about is a LOCAL company that can supply fairly cheap bullets. Can you tell me more about why we should not support this company or not?

I have waited for you to offer more.

Now, I am asking you.

Top Bottom