• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Found an 8 pound jug today. I don't have the extra money for, sucks. It's at Just Hunt in Wabash for anyone that's looking, $189 if I'm not mistaken.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Found an 8 pound jug today. I don't have the extra money for, sucks. It's at Just Hunt in Wabash for anyone that's looking, $189 if I'm not mistaken.
    Worse than that, I am 86 miles and 1.75 hours away in Indy. Just Hunt open Sunday 12-5. 260-563-7777 for anyone who can get there.
    Good luck.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I saw that jug today too, but didn't think I needed that much pistol powder. I thought the price was good though considering you can't find powder easily.

You always need that much pistol powder. 56,000 grains of pistol powder is going to be somewhere around 7-13k rounds depending on your caliber and load. If you think about it, most of us will shoot that in the course of just a few years, if not shorter.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Well when you put it like that I should have snatched it up. However I was on my road bike at the time so it may have been rough carrying an 8lb jug of powder home. I did manage to pick up a pound of Varget so it wasn't a complete loss.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I found an 8lb jug of Titegroup at Granger gun in Mishawaka a couple months ago for $158.
    Yep, I bought it... :yesway:

He has some pretty good prices on powder, when he has it.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Surprised it was still there...glad you were able to use it. Going to hit a couple shops tonight looking for some IMR-4227...

Last time I was in Bass and Bucks he only had 1lb of 4320. Have you tried McDonald's in Marion? Last time I was there he had quite a bit of powder, but I don't recall exactly what he had. Inlaws and Outlaws had some powder also.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Last time I was in Bass and Bucks he only had 1lb of 4320. Have you tried McDonald's in Marion? Last time I was there he had quite a bit of powder, but I don't recall exactly what he had. Inlaws and Outlaws had some powder also.

I will be heading to Inlaws and Outlaws, the McDonald's right after work. Hoping to find something for the .357...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom