• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stern1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    Anderson
    My son got his grandfathers first rifle and it is winchester 1894 chambered in 25-35. Try to find some ammo so he can shoot it. Where would be a good place to find some.
    Thanks
    Rob

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Online, there's nothing available, at least not from what I call the Big Three, Natchez, Midsouth Shooters Supply, MidwayUSA, and Graf's.
    I even checked to see if any of them had at least brass so that you could roll your own if you have a reloading setup, but no dice there.
    MidwayUSA lists ammo and brass for it as a "seasonal item," more than likely for special runs, more than likely.
    It's a very uncommon caliber, unfortunately.
    It makes you wish that you had your rifle rebored and rechambered for .30-30, doesn't it?

stern1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    Anderson
    Thanks oldpink, I found a box online but they wanted $50.00 for it. Its not a 338 lapua. lol Hate to have it rechambed since it was grandpas. Might just get a 30-30 and save the brass and start reloading.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Dude, you seriously need a reloading press to make that thing come alive.

stern1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    Anderson
    Postell, I have already called them and they are out of stock.. I have found a couple more placess I will try to call in the morning. Might be time to start looking into reloading stuff.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Postell, I have already called them and they are out of stock.. I have found a couple more placess I will try to call in the morning. Might be time to start looking into reloading stuff.

That's the way to roll.
    If you had the forethought to save all your brass you fired through your rifle, you have a starting place for reloading.
    I haven't bought a box of factory centerfire ammo in at least a decade. ;)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Cast Boolits forum is a good place to scare up odd, old calibers and info to reload for them.

Ward250

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2015
    Down South
    Man I saw a BUNCH of 25-35 ammo sell at an auction near Seymour last summer. Didn't pay attention to who ended up with it, interesting looking case.

Top Bottom