• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    I went to the Indy 1500 on Sunday. I had a few things on my want list. I rarely find items that are priced competitively at gun shows. I only found one item that I wanted. That item was a Dillon 650. I have been wanting one for a while, but just never placed an order. I didn't realize it at the time, but the booth that I bought it from was Bobcat Steel. The person at the booth answered all of my questions and was very pleasant. The price was also very fair. It was equal to the best prices that I have seen online, but I didn't have to pay shipping. I also prefer to support an Indiana company whenever I get the chance. Anyway, I just wanted to make others aware of a great experience that I had with an INGO supporter. I plan to stop by their table at the 1500 in the future. Thanks Bobcat Steel for a great purchasing experience, and for answering all of my questions. :yesway:

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    I went to the Indy 1500 on Sunday. I had a few things on my want list. I rarely find items that are priced competitively at gun shows. I only found one item that I wanted. That item was a Dillon 650. I have been wanting one for a while, but just never placed an order. I didn't realize it at the time, but the booth that I bought it from was Bobcat Steel. The person at the booth answered all of my questions and was very pleasant. The price was also very fair. It was equal to the best prices that I have seen online, but I didn't have to pay shipping. I also prefer to support an Indiana company whenever I get the chance. Anyway, I just wanted to make others aware of a great experience that I had with an INGO supporter. I plan to stop by their table at the 1500 in the future. Thanks Bobcat Steel for a great purchasing experience, and for answering all of my questions. :yesway:

+1 great experience at the show with Bobcat Steel. Reloading powder (hp38 & titegroup), primers and bullets.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Dang I wish I'd been there! I would like to get my hands the reloading stuff you got Chaplain!

There is a bobcat steel target out behind my house and it's fantastic, I have nothing but positives to say about bobcat steel.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the press!

Bfish - We have more in stock if you still need....No more HP38, but I do still have some 8# jugs of Titegroup.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I suppose I will have to wait now for the restock. I can wait. Set my 650 up for 556/223 and we can add stuff/accessories when I am there. :)

do you have CFE? Pistol of 223, I want both.

Top Bottom