• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I seem to be having a difficult time finding 223/556 blanks locally (preferably m200) in Indianapolis. Does anyone know of a source? :dunno:

If not, I'd take recommendations for the most reliable/cost efficient online sources as well.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I don't have many...maybe 30-35 blanks. theyre yours for free if you're ever on the west side. A few may have a dent or two but nothing too bad.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't have many...maybe 30-35 blanks. theyre yours for free if you're ever on the west side. A few may have a dent or two but nothing too bad.

You're a good guy for making the offer, and I appreciate that. It's just a bit far for too little on my end though. Still, thanks!

How many are you looking for ?

That all really depends on what the going rate is. If I could find a good deal, then I'm not against grabbing 1k+. Not so great deal, then just enough to hold me over. You know how it goes.

postell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Indiana
    That all really depends on what the going rate is. If I could find a good deal, then I'm not against grabbing 1k+. Not so great deal, then just enough to hold me over. You know how it goes.

Well I have a 50 can full and I assumed you were looking for some to play with
    like 50 to 100. But I am sad to say, I'm not willing to get off that many. I'll ask around for you. ☺
    You might want to call Brians Surplus in Greentown, he might have a bunch.

Top Bottom