• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Does Profire have any bullets available for local pickup? Most of the products on their website seem to be "out of stock," and I couldn't find a thread for them in the "Accessories" section. Hope I didn't miss something major...it was good to have a local place to buy from.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Does Profire have any bullets available for local pickup? Most of the products on their website seem to be "out of stock," and I couldn't find a thread for them in the "Accessories" section. Hope I didn't miss something major...it was good to have a local place to buy from.
    Last time I was at Profire (2 weeks ago) they only had Indiana Bullet Company cast lead.

Bobcat Steel usually has most common caliber bullets in stock locally. If you don't want to drive to Shelbyville, you can pick them up at Friday Night Steel at MCFG.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Last time I was at Profire (2 weeks ago) they only had Indiana Bullet Company cast lead.

Bobcat Steel usually has most common caliber bullets in stock locally. If you don't want to drive to Shelbyville, you can pick them up at Friday Night Steel at MCFG.

Great, thanks for the heads-up!

jglevyjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Indianapolis
    When they were about to move from Rockville Road to Washington St., they sent out an email that said they were changing to an online presence to make it easier to order, and just pickup what you wanted from the new location store front. They put up the web site, but have never updated it to show what's in stock. To me, their logo "Where Reloaders Go" seems to have wane in reality. Maybe they were worried about Cabella's which is planned to open on I69 August 20th (by the IMax theater). I really miss their Rockville outlet (and dropping in to see what's going on, and chatting with all the great folks there) ... and the Rockville location was in a nice area. I'm guessing the move was a financial decision to save $$$ on rent, and a planned change of Profire's business practice (i.e., emphasis put on making ammo vs. selling reloading stuff).

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    It appears they are not an Ingo Advertiser anymore. I liked their Rockville Rd location as well, sucks they moved and changed their business practices.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We are very likely going to be moving into a new location ourselves here in the next 30 days....just working through some zoning issues.

We would be glad to assist you in anyway we can.....currently have about 1/4 million bullets on hand and more inbound.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    It appears they are not an Ingo Advertiser anymore. I liked their Rockville Rd location as well, sucks they moved and changed their business practices.

YES, they are still here !!!!!

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    Profire still has IBC lead bullets instock and a very limited selection of berrys. The website inventory is rather accurate. Buy online, choose local pickup and Andrew will let you know when it is ready.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Profire still has IBC lead bullets instock and a very limited selection of berrys. The website inventory is rather accurate. Buy online, choose local pickup and Andrew will let you know when it is ready.

Any chance you'll get IMR 8208 XBR in the near future? I've called around and the only place that has it wants over $30 per lb. They can kick rocks.

Top Bottom