• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I know it's not exactly southern Indiana, but there's a really nice gun shop with a heavy emphasis on reloading (they have a selection of powder that actually got me excited when I went there) a short distance outside of Connersville.
    They have full boxes of CCI primers of all sizes on the shelf, and I bought a case of large rifle from them the last time I went there.
    His prices were fair, too...$25/pound for powder, and $30-$35/1000 primers.
    If you're interested or up to making the road trip, I'll post their phone # and address so you can call beforehand to ask if they have what you want.
    I can tell you right off that his business hours are 9-5 Monday-Friday.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Its a little bit of a drive down 64 but I am sure Dave's Gun Shop in Holland would have whatever you need. I always enjoy going in there and they have some of the best prices around. Managed to save a little bit compared to what I would've paid for a handgun at Gun World.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Its a little bit of a drive down 64 but I am sure Dave's Gun Shop in Holland would have whatever you need. I always enjoy going in there and they have some of the best prices around. Managed to save a little bit compared to what I would've paid for a handgun at Gun World.

This was going to be my recommendation too.

Top Bottom