Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by flightsimmer View Post
    What's the verdict on M-22 ammo? Is it just cheap plinking or is it pretty good ammo?
    I picked up 2000 rounds at Walmart.
    Its not match grade but pretty good. When you can find it at Wally for $55+/- per 1000 it works.

We like it.

Plinker
    Just at Gander north side Indy, loads of CCI and a fair price!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott357 View Post
    Anyone have luck finding 22 magnums? I live in NW Indiana and can't seam to find any.
    Not that it will you do any good but a shop just across the river from me has had it fairly regularly the last 3-4 months. I nabbed a brick (Hornady 30 gr Vmax)the first time they had some and then another a couple weeks later. Gave $12/50 for it. Also the local WM has had some (CCI Maximags) the last few times I've been it there and checked. Left it all and can't remember the price.

Call it the Trump Effect.

Now that the fear factor has subsided (slightly), already ammo prices are starting to correct downward.

I'm seeing online bricks well under $40 for reputable ammo with pretty good regularity.

I was in ESR Tactical in Jeffersonville yesterday and they had a very wide selection of .22 ammo. The prices were pretty much in line with today's market.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5