• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Midway has Rainer bullets on sale. Just ordered some 45 's to reload and some other things. :)
    Did you use the October promo $10 $20 $30 off? I tried placing a order and it won't let me use the code. I can't find anything that on restrictions except using more than one promo. It doesn't say anything about sale items.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Did you use the October promo $10 $20 $30 off? I tried placing a order and it won't let me use the code. I can't find anything that on restrictions except using more than one promo. It doesn't say anything about sale items.

Had a returning customer promo but did not use it due to two items in the cart were on sale. Be careful they will set up up with next day shipping for $52.00. Bought a crimp die, some FP-10 and 1000 bullets for +$17.00 in shipping, not great but ok.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yep
    I ordered 500 of the Rainier .40 caliber 165 grain plated HP last week.
    Rainier is good stuff for the money, and they seem to make a point of including at least two extra bullets in each box, which is nice for butterfingers me dropping one while trying to set it in a case mouth and having it roll off to someplace I don't feel like crawling. ;)

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    They have Berrys 124gr 9mm on sale but when you figure in shipping it's no longer a good deal. 2000 bullets was $19.84 shipping.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Good price on the 9mm 124gr Berry bullets but by the time I add shipping I might as well order from X-treme with free shipping and get a better deal.

I checked the price then added a couple other items like FP-10 and a crimp die, so the shipping was the same price.

Top Bottom