Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1382

Thread: So.. what are you reloading at the moment??

JHB
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I am running 1.06 any longer they won't plunk.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JHB View Post
    I am running 1.06 any longer they won't plunk.
    I think they are pretty fat up top. I've had good results with the current load. I'll try to post some pictures next time I go out. I'm still playing with this bullet different powders etc.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

41 Colt BP.

User Info Menu

Putting together some 450 bushmaster loads. Trying some speer 300gr deep curls. Worked up a few 5 round sets using lil gun powder. Charge weights between 29 and 31gr.
    Test them out at the NWI meet/shoot/eat a week from tomorrow
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve Order in the world as well as property . . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

User Info Menu

Just loaded 250 rounds of 9mm in a variety of powder (HP-38, Win 231, Titegroup) and variety of bullet weights (115, 124, & 147 grains) to test out in my new Draco Nak9 and new Tisas PX-9 tomorrow afternoon. I picked a good year to start reloading with the big ammo shortages.

User Info Menu

Loading more 9mm 124 gr RMR MPR on top of HS-6
    chrono 10 string 1211 FPS
    Spread of 24 FPS
    Standard Deviation 8
    OAL 1.160

after the final inspection they get boxed up in Milspec boxes from www.repackbox.com. Really nice boxes.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gluemanz28 View Post
    Loading more 9mm 124 gr RMR MPR on top of HS-6
    chrono 10 string 1211 FPS
    Spread of 24 FPS
    Standard Deviation 8
    OAL 1.160

after the final inspection they get boxed up in Milspec boxes from www.repackbox.com. Really nice boxes.
    Love the RMR bullets.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Love the RMR bullets.
    Me too! Plus Jacob Wilcox is a great guy so supporting him is an easy choice.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gluemanz28 View Post
    Me too! Plus Jacob Wilcox is a great guy so supporting him is an easy choice.
    Got an order from beginning of sept for 3k of their 115gr but in no rush even though they do a great job of informing folks of the delays.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Plinker

User Info Menu

I haven’t loaded anything all year. Been shooting the ammo I have made that’s in ammo cans. Then when this craziness happens I just want to save my supplies for when needed. Last thing I do recall was 180gr SnS RN loaded to 1.165 with 4.2 grains of titegroup.