Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

took the day off work today to get some landscaping done and pavers set in the back yard. i'm shooting matches both sat and sun this weekend, so the boss "suggested" i take a day off and get stuff done around the house. went a lot smoother and faster than i thought it would. clouds rolled in and it started to rain after we finished.

sat down, loaded primer tubes, and started cranking out more 115gr SWC in 45acp for my USPSA open gun. got another 400 or so loaded before my shoulder started bothering me. taking a short break and i'll get back to it i promise

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by G19G26 View Post
    how much were they and what bullet style? I shoot there a lot.
    There were a plated HP bullet. It's a small hole in the tip, not a defense JHP.

I'd have to think a minute about the cost, but I want to say it was around 16 cents each. 147s cost a little bit more.

User Info Menu

Just took delivery of 1000 Wolf Gold primed .223 brass cases.

Guys, if you load .223 this is the way to go. Good quality brass BRAND NEW AND ALREADY PRIMED for 13 cents each. I can't buy once fired LC and prime it for that price.

And makes accurate loads too, excellent for my foray into HP match shooting in AR Tactical.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hohn View Post
    Just took delivery of 1000 Wolf Gold primed .223 brass cases.

Guys, if you load .223 this is the way to go. Good quality brass BRAND NEW AND ALREADY PRIMED for 13 cents each. I can't buy once fired LC and prime it for that price.

And makes accurate loads too, excellent for my foray into HP match shooting in AR Tactical.
    Where did you find them?

User Info Menu

...something with TiteGroup now apparently. Couldnt remember which I was getting low on when I stopped into Bobcat to pick up some ammo; TG or HP38. I guessed wrong and now have an extra pound of TG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Slow pokes in a 357 case. 158gr coated lead with 3.6gr of Win231.

Blackhawk and 686+ fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

168 grain Sierra Match King HPBT over 42.6 grains H4895, CCI 200 primer, Lake City brass, 2.86 OAL, uncrimped to test out the modified Savage 10T-SR
    Last edited by spencer rifle; 05-22-2019 at 16:08.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

Marksman

User Info Menu

45acp 230 RN plated and 38 spl 158 LSWC. Both HP-38 to use up the last of the bottle. Range time Friday with buddy.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I loaded a few hundred 300AAC this morning. Yesterday, my stepson and I went to the range to test out some loads. I am still fine tuning the hunting loads with 110 gr TAC-TX. I got some 110 gr Hornady's to shoot for fun. I was trying to get loads that hit close between the two. I decided on my range loads and made those up. Luckily, I already had brass prepped so it went fast. I am excited about this gun, because my stepson wants to shoot a deer with an AR. He enjoys shooting it. Today I placed an order with my buddy for more components!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

45 ACP!

I settled down my load and I like it a lot.

S&B primer, 4.4gr TiteGroup, and a 230gr RMR bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast