Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    . When did you send in your rebate forms. I hope it did it correctly!!
    It was the day after Thanksgiving, maybe that Saturday.

It usually takes 8-10 weeks, so there is no reason to get in any hurry.

Plinker
    Just checked my status online and now it shows "Your submission has been received, and is waiting for processing". At least now I know they received my submission. It took over a month to attain this status. Now I guess it will be another 4 weeks or so for the $100 check to arrive in the mail.

Mine is being processed

I just called to make sure everything was in order on mine and she stated mine was in the process of being printed and mailed. Yay, $200 for another box!!

Mine's awaiting processing.

I picked up 20 boxes from Cabela's on Black Friday. With the rebate it's taking the price down to $7.99/box for it. Snot bad at all.

If I were single, I'd have bought 40 boxes. But I'm not single - and don't wish do be.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Jet beams can't melt steel fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Mine's awaiting processing.

I picked up 20 boxes from Cabela's on Black Friday. With the rebate it's taking the price down to $7.99/box for it. Snot bad at all.

If I were single, I'd have bought 40 boxes. But I'm not single - and don't wish do be.
    I am not a single male either, but I have one kickass wife that enjoys my hobby as much as I do. During the warm months I also work three jobs and make some big cash to assist in affording my addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    I am not a single male either, but I have one kickass wife that enjoys my hobby as much as I do. During the warm months I also work three jobs and make some big cash to assist in affording my addiction.
    It wasn't a cake walk to talk her into the 20 boxes, but it wasn't like pulling teeth, either. She understands - and generally supports. When I told her the final price was VERY good she relented.

I have two small kids at home - or I'd also be tempted to pick up a part-time gig for fun money. But, then, all my spare time would be spent working the spare job!
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Jet beams can't melt steel fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    It wasn't a cake walk to talk her into the 20 boxes, but it wasn't like pulling teeth, either. She understands - and generally supports. When I told her the final price was VERY good she relented.

I have two small kids at home - or I'd also be tempted to pick up a part-time gig for fun money. But, then, all my spare time would be spent working the spare job!

That's all that matters in the end, if she gives you some slack she's worth keeping!!

Plinker
    I electronically submitted my rebate on Sat after Thanksgiving and mailed in the paperwork the following Monday. I received the rebate check Thursday the 12th of Jan. I'd expect that those who are waiting will be receiving them soon.
    --Rick

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast