Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Plinker

Remington "Black Friday" Rebate Status

Has anyone received their rebate check from Remington's Black Friday rebate offer on ammo? I checked the online status and it shows the status of my rebate as "Your registration has been completed and we are waiting to receive the corresponding mail". I preregistered and mailed in the required information. The link to check you rebate status is https://remington.rebateaccess.com . Maybe Remington has not gotten to my rebate yet or maybe they never got it! I hope someone else did not intercept my letter and filed my rebate under their name! If my status does not change in a couple of weeks, I guess I will need to give Remington a call. However, it does seem like forever to get rebate checks from anyone.

I got the email it was recieved back on dec 10th. On jan 3 i got an email saying it was in the mail and if i dont recieve by Jan 26th to call. Not sure why it would take up to 3 weeks once its mailed but i guess ill find out when it gets here

Sharpshooter
    I haven't even gotten an email...

Just checked and it's still being processed.

Sharpshooter
    How much did everyone get anyway? I went the 40 boxes of 9mm at dicks sporting goods for $10.99 a box.

I gotmy check today. I picked up seven boxes

Sharpshooter
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I gotmy check today. I picked up seven boxes
    . When did you send in your rebate forms. I hope it did it correctly!!

I sent mine in the day after Thanksgiving. Picked mine up at Dicks on Thanksgiving evening. I only bought 4 boxes but still 20 bucks coming back. I did fill out the reciept form i got at checkout but i also duplicated it on paper to make sure it was clear and legible because there wasnt much room on the actual receipt/form i got

Sharpshooter
    Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    I sent mine in the day after Thanksgiving. Picked mine up at Dicks on Thanksgiving evening. I only bought 4 boxes but still 20 bucks coming back. I did fill out the reciept form i got at checkout but i also duplicated it on paper to make sure it was clear and legible because there wasnt much room on the actual receipt/form i got
    I sent mine in later but it was post dated before it expired.

Plinker
    I bought 40 boxes and mailed in the rebate. I've checked online and it shows my rebate as received and processing, whatever that means.

Mine showed in the processing stage for almost 3 weeks. Definitely not a fast moving process for sure.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast