Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Norman
    I purchased this on ebay
    Image1.jpg

Fastened it to the 3rd station Powder charge and flair
    ldmas_1.jpg ldmas_3.jpg ldmas_2.jpg

Results with station three empty and with a primer seated before powder charge
    ldmas_EMPTY.jpg ldmas_PRIMER.jpg

Free Camera software for iphone and android available for download, now I never charge a case that has a bad primer seat.

Regards
    denwag

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Wow! I like this idea, but am thinking more in line with monitoring the powder level. Do you think it would focus far enough away for that? Also, it is set up so that you can apply power to the phone along with having the camera connected? I'm just thinking that a multi hour reloading session would kill the battery of any of the older phones I have laying around and would be nice to have power for it as well.

--Rick

hunt4fun

Retired
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    North Salem
    schmart, I just had that concern over the level of the powder charge. I also have a LoadMaster. I installed a RCBS Powder check die in station 3 and moved my powder charge and bell-mouth to station 2. I always size, deprime and prime in a separate step. Something to think about. Inexpensive, accurate and easy to use.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Nice idea....how did you get the wire out of the ram? Or am I missing something?

OK, looked at it again. Appears you've brought it out of the bottom of the ram. Have some stray primers trickle out?

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Nifty, might have to try that myself as I have one of those cheapo cameras too.

Whether you can charge the phone while using it is up to the phone being used. Anything that charges via USB generally cannot charge while playing USB host (using a camera like this) because the port is taken. That being said, i have a tablet with a separate charge and USB plug...

Top Bottom