• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Anyone have a subscription to LoadData? Its $34.95 a year, and I was just wondering if it is useful. Are there any others out there, better or worse?
    I load primarily 4 different calibers. Some things I would like to see are not real common, not necessarily rare, just uncommon. What all do you get for $35? I'm not seeing good things about it on other sites.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I've been reloading rifles and HG's for 30+ years and IMHO unless the sight gives you access to obscure, obsolete or wildcat cartridges that you reload for that you know is otherwise unavailable anywhere else and the load data for same have been some how pressure tested and confirmed as SAFE and RELIABLE, I don't see what it can offer that which can not be found in OTC manuals or from the multitude of online free reloading sources.

Just my .2c worth.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I've been reloading rifles and HG's for 30+ years and IMHO unless the sight gives you access to obscure, obsolete or wildcat cartridges that you reload for that you know is otherwise unavailable anywhere else and the load data for same have been some how pressure tested and confirmed as SAFE and RELIABLE, I don't see what it can offer that which can not be found in OTC manuals or from the multitude of online free reloading sources.

Just my .2c worth.
    :+1:

Top Bottom