• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Pull down ball 9mm NATO powder. I have 5lbs I picked up at knob creek probably about 5 years ago. I can't find any data to load with. I've got everything from 115 Fmjs to 147 lead. Any help or links would be great. Personal experience is also much appreciated.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Anyone seen this stuff. I'm guessing my googlefoo isn't as bad as I thought. I was hoping someone in this vast group would have all the answers.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    WPR 289 is the non-cannister OEM equivalent of Winchester WAP and was used for a while in the M882 9mm round. Winchester WAP has been discontinued as a commercial product so there isn't any data available on the Hodgdon website. I have data for WAP in my Speer #12 manual if you need it, but I imagine you have a few older manuals around with WAP data in them. Since your powder is non-cannister pull-down, the lot-to-lot variability is higher than commercial stuff so you will want to start with the WAP start load and work up. The Speer manual gives data for WAP with 100gr jacketed, 115gr jacketed, 124gr jacketed, 147gr jacketed, and 125gr lead RN.

bulletbaron

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    NW Indiana
    It is marketed as Silhouette by Western Powders, go to their Web Site and get all the data you need!

Just ask someone who has been doing this commercially for over 30 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom