Shops in Indianapolis with lead projectiles, plastic ammo boxes, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm headed to Indy tomorrow for a couple days, was wondering if there are any shops that stock reloading supplies down there.

I need some LSWC for .357, some plastic 50 round ammo boxes for 9mm, and some other odds and ends. If anyone can point me somewhere that might have these things in stock, it would be much appreciated.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Not for sure if they have the ammo boxes or other extras, but you can look up Indiana Bullet Company. They seem to be popular here for lead bullets. The other place to check is Bobcat Armament, which is a short drive from Indy.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Cabela's has a decent stock of lead bullets from Hornady, Meister Bullet, and a couple of other brands. Bought some 148 HBWC for .38 there a few weeks ago. They had lots of 158 lead SWC at that time. You can check store stock on their web-site. Price wasn't bad but you could probably do better at Indiana Bullet.

bigbang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Cabela's had plastic ammo boxes (yea!) and some EXPENSIVE lead. IN bullet fixed me up on that front though!

Thanks all.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Plus one for Bobcat ,great guy and his prices are hard to beat and he's not a big box store love supporting a local guy

jhart

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    greenwood
    Plainfield shooting supply, and the camp atterbury gun range. Both have big selection of everything reloading. Both are 30-45 min from downtown. If u dont mind a short drive

Top Bottom