• ...and so much more!
  • mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Hey Ya'll...
    .I'm moving back to the great state in July... could anyone pass along to buy reloading supplies in the Indy area?
    Im moving to the West side if there's anything that could way

Thank you,
    Robert

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bobcat Armament is a short hop out I74 in Shelbyville. (15 minutes outside Indy to the SE of town) so not too bad even from the west side. Bobcat is a great company and an INGO supporter. They are awesome and bend over backward for the customer.

I didnt think I could get to the gun show last weekend and hit them up via facebook messenger Wednesday night at 10PM. They responded within 15 minutes and said I could stop by The shop Thursday, but they would be gone by noon. (to setup for the show) They hung around for me to get my supplies when they could have been on the road. Like I said, above and beyond. (and when I ended up going to the show after all, I discovered they had the lowest prices on powder there.)

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Bobcat Armament is a short hop out I74 in Shelbyville. (15 minutes outside Indy to the SE of town) so not too bad even from the west side. Bobcat is a great company and an INGO supporter. They are awesome and bend over backward for the customer.

Bobcat is a first class operation.

Yep, love Bobcat. But check before you go out there. I drove out there last week, and they are closed for a couple of weeks for vacation I guess. I wish I would have checked before I drove all the way out there!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, love Bobcat. But check before you go out there. I drove out there last week, and they are closed for a couple of weeks for vacation I guess. I wish I would have checked before I drove all the way out there!

Thats why I needed to get there ASAP. They communicate VERY well on their facebook page and let us know when they take a vacation, leave early for a little league game, etc.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Great recommendations.

Also have a Cabela's in town now, off I-69 & 146th Street on the north side.

Dimitrivich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2017
    Unknown
    Gander mountain.

They are in the middle of liquidation. I was just there and still saw a good amount of reloading equipment and supplies.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Gander mountain.

They are in the middle of liquidation. I was just there and still saw a good amount of reloading equipment and supplies.
    Even with their so called liquidation prices they are still more expensive than my local gun shop. Even more expensive than some of the internet vendors. Best of luck. Go with Bobcat, very good people to deal with.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    When Ingo had their first group buy on the stripped AR15 lowers, only one FFL was willing to ship a lower to an FFL in my area.
    If not for Bobcat Armament, I would not have been able to participate in the group buy.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The Outdoorsman usually has a good selection of powder. Never got anything else there. For online, I've recently been turned onto Graf's. Between them and Acme bullet Co., I can get everything.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Grafs, Wideners, Midway, Brownells, Champion's Choice, Champion Shooter's Supply, Midsouth, Natchez, Bruno's.

Are on the top of my search list when I need to buy.

Primers are the exception, as I can almost always find a case locally for cheaper than I can ship.

-Nate

jhart

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    greenwood
    Plainfield shooting supply on the west side. Also camp atterbury shooting range has a good selection. Also as stated bobcat in shelbyville. Although its a much further drive from west side

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Plainfield Shotting, has a good assortment of powders and primers, bullets and brass and is also a Dillon dealer has many Dillon presses setup and Dillon parts and acc. Great people to do business with.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm not up that way much but Atterbury is my go-to place. They have A LOT of stuff.

Heard plenty of good stuff about Plainfield Shooter Supply.:twocents:

Top Bottom