Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 2in1evtime View Post
    Just got a email from freedom munitions, they have a clearance sale going on for 9mm {.14 per round } and 38 special for {.20 cents per round}

https://www.freedommunitions.com/cle...on+Ammo+%3f%3f
    1. Thanks! I checked into it tonight but didn't see it!
    2. I just bought 2000 rounds of 9mm (Perfecta, 115 gr.) this evening and 700 rounds of 22: CCi Mini-Mag (100); CCI Ar Tactical (300) and Dederal AutoMatch (325), all for $40 from the guy I bought the 9mm Perfecta from.
    3. this is after buying 1000 rounds from Palmetto last evening, and 1000 rounds of CC1 .22
    Last edited by doddg; 5 Days Ago at 21:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Keep an eye out for deals at aimsurplus.com.
    1. I put it into my favorites bar.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigAPS View Post
    I typically buy my .38 spl ammo from Freedom Munitions. It's usually around $13-14 per 50. I use their 158 gr FP profile new rounds and have never had a problem with them. I've not used their reman stuff, but after over 1000 rounds or their new stuff, I have never had any squibs or failure to fires. Their shipping can take a while, though. So, don't expect it the next week! They run specials on shipping fairly often. They'll do a free shipping over $99 special or, right now, they do a free shipping over $150. They used to, not sure if they still do, a free shipping for new customers.
    1. Just got off the Freedom Munitions cite, and I even found some 24 cents/ea. remanufactured ammo, but I bought $149.84 worth, and at the top it said I qualified for the $150 free shipping ($149.85 rounded up to $150), but when I got to the checkout they were charging me $17 in shipping, so I got mad and left the site, b/c I can wait until the $99 free shipping, or buy from another site, unless they are really the cheapest and I have no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    1. Just got off the Freedom Munitions cite, and I even found some 24 cents/ea. remanufactured ammo, but I bought $149.84 worth, and at the top it said I qualified for the $150 free shipping ($149.85 rounded up to $150), but when I got to the checkout they were charging me $17 in shipping, so I got mad and left the site, b/c I can wait until the $99 free shipping, or buy from another site, unless they are really the cheapest and I have no choice.
    It did that to me the other day, too. I did the same thing! Just emptied my cart, and I'll wait. I'm stubborn enough!

They may do the Free ship $99+ for Labor Day in a few weeks. It seems like they do it for the major holidays.

It did that to me the other day, too. I did the same thing! Just emptied my cart, and I'll wait. I'm stubborn enough!
    We're on the same page!

They may do the Free ship $99+ for Labor Day in a few weeks. It seems like they do it for the major holidays.
    1. I can wait.
    2. Tomorrow after work I'm going to buy 5 boxes of some 38 specials off a guy who had bought it for his wife's 38, but she ended up getting a 380 and they don't need it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2