• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I know it is not quite Fall yet, but since I was waiting for a shipment of bullets to arrive, I decided to do a deep cleaning and lube on all of my equipment (Dillon XL650, Lee Classic Turret Press, RCBS APS Bench Priming System).

It is so nice to have clean, smoothly operating equipment! I tend to keep things pretty clean anyway, but this was pretty much a complete disassembly, clean and lube process.

Then while I was at it, I cleaned 4 of my pistols and 2 of my rifles! (Am I nuts, or what??? :nuts: )

All the while, I also cleaned up 4 large loads of 9mm brass, which equals about 4,500 cases or so (wet tumbled).

I feel like Mr. Clean!!!

Mr._Clean_logo.png

Now, it's time to go get everything dirty again!!! :evilangel::naughty: :ar15:

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Thats awesome! I managed to do some loading last friday which is unheard of for me at this time during the year. I usually don't even think about it until winter begins. Sounds like you had an awesome day!

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    This unreasonable weather has got me in the mood to do some reloading also. Have yet to do any, once the days get a little shorter I'll probably dust off the bench.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I'm doing the same type of things. Been in my tool box taking apart ratchets for cleaning and lube. Organizing and putting my loading room back together after a fresh coat of paint. Also unheard of for me this time of year.

Top Bottom