• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Just checking my shopping list for everything I need to do 300BLK (make the brass & reload) on my Dillon 650

RT1500 Case Trimmer
    RT1500 tool head (short case type)
    300BLK Trim/Sizing die for the RT1500
    Conversion kit? (is it the same as 223?)
    300BLK Die set
    300BLK case gauge
    650 tool head
    power dies
    small shop vac

Am I missing anything?

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Do any loading yet? I have a Blackout rifle and a XL650. Curious to what your loading.

I cant seem to locate any cheap plinking bullets for super sonic loads. I ran a couple hundred 125grn SST and about fifty 150grn Game Kings down the tube and threw in the towel. I think its time to sell it or trade it for something else. I also have hand loading components, Forester trim tool, WFT trimmer, dies.

Wish it was cheaper and less of a time burglar. Love the cartridge but its time to go.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Do any loading yet? I have a Blackout rifle and a XL650. Curious to what your loading.

I cant seem to locate any cheap plinking bullets for super sonic loads. I ran a couple hundred 125grn SST and about fifty 150grn Game Kings down the tube and threw in the towel. I think its time to sell it or trade it for something else. I also have hand loading components, Forester trim tool, WFT trimmer, dies.

Wish it was cheaper and less of a time burglar. Love the cartridge but its time to go.

Not yet. Gonna start buying all the stuff after Christmas.
    Making 300 BLK brass won't bother me too much and I have more 223 brass than I know what to do with.
    However, finding bullets for cheap is going to be a challenge and I can see how something like that can sour the economics of it.
    I plan to load sub-sonic for use with my Silencerco Omega. Probably a 200-220gr bullet.
    Might look into the powder coated bullets but I will have to flare the case mouths a bit.
    You'd think a bullet maker would see the need for a cheap 300BLK bullet and fill it.

I'll PM you for some parts

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I only was interested in supers. If your interested in shooting subs there are a ton of options. I would start with xtreme and see what they offer. Supers you are stuck using heavy duty 308 projectiles due to the higher fps.

Subs all you need is plated projectiles. Pretty much a 45acp at that point.

dpage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Canada
    Conversion kit is the same as a .223, same shell plate but the powder funnel is different, you need the powder funnel of a 7.62x39

Totally correct

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    +1 for Bobcat Armament! Just an FYI, I purchased a 300 Blackout specific powder drop from USA-shop.armanov.com

Also purchased the clickable powder knobs and a few other items! Fast shipping as well.....BUT ALWAYS BUY LOCAL IF POSSIBLE!!!

Top Bottom