• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Cabelas has primers, powder, and Extreme bullets on sale thru the 21st.

Reloading Powders & Primers

Search : Cabela's

Yeah i got the flyer a few days ago. Hoping I'll be able to go Sunday after all the snow up here. They have Titegroup powder for 21.99 a pound and the wife is up for renewal for the NRA. Always wait for the Nra event so i can get that $25 gift card, making her membership only $10 per year

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Thanks. S&B primers are usually $19.99 when on sale at Cabelas. $23.79 from $27.99, I can pinch it until $19.99. Hopefully the later spring sale. Now if they waived the hazmat fee on shipping I would be interested. :yesway:

:ingo:

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Nice! Looks like some Xtreme pills are on sale, coupled with free shipping and a rebate for 100pcs of new brass. Pay with my points and they will be on my porch.

I rip that place off all the time! Hilarious! Will be cranking 9mm off on my new XL650 for next to nothing.

Now for the fishing dept......

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Nice! Looks like some Xtreme pills are on sale, coupled with free shipping and a rebate for 100pcs of new brass. Pay with my points and they will be on my porch.

I rip that place off all the time! Hilarious! Will be cranking 9mm off on my new XL650 for next to nothing.

Now for the fishing dept......

HA! Cabelas points. :):

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I set foot in a Cabelas a month or so ago. I found no value in their 'reloading' section, but they likely play well to low standards.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    I find with cabelas, as i use points to purchase ammo & reloading supplies also, that you have to hunt for a good deal. And it may take a bit to find! I know its kinda lame, but i do enjoy window shopping their whenenver i go.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I find with cabelas, as i use points to purchase ammo & reloading supplies also, that you have to hunt for a good deal. And it may take a bit to find! I know its kinda lame, but i do enjoy window shopping their whenenver i go.

I'm the same way. I usually do not buy from there unless it is on sale. I have walked through the store several times without buying anything.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Yeah. I did the points thing for a while but you can only use so much junk from Cabela's. I had the black card for several years.

I buy all my consumables. Fishing line, lures, bullets, powder, primers, shoes, boots, camping gear, tools, truck/atv stuff. It's a one stop shop! Pay Black card off every month and never carry a balance. It's really nice. Being a stay at home dad it's about the only way I can grab some fresh gear.

I only buy when on sale coupled with free shipping and or another coupon to maximize buying power. Buying on-lime is the way to go. Their in store selection sucks. Better deals and more variety on-line. On reloading they have had some great sales. I won't be attending any more gun shows.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything, but dangit if I didn't just submit an order for 2500 165gr .40 bullets. The price was $0.012 higher per bullet than I could have bought direct from Xtreme. I had some gift cards and rewards points to use so I figured this would be a good time. The added difference is also being supplemented by the 500 pieces of brass I'll be getting. :rockwoot:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yeah. I did the points thing for a while but you can only use so much junk from Cabela's. I had the black card for several years.

You don't have to just buy stuff from Cabela's, I'm going on a 7 day, 5+ animal safari to South Africa in June courtesy of Cabela's points. There is no maximum on the amount of points you can accrue or time limit in which you have to use them. I buy the little things like reloading supplies and save the points for big stuff, like hunts.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Don't forget to check out Bobcat Steel , he is a local guy and has good line of powder and bullets at a good price not to mention he is a good guy also

Top Bottom