Quality bulk .22LR, any really good deals to be had?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I need to squirrel away some .22LR while prices are decent and availability has returned, anyone know of some really good deals on bulk quantities of Aguila, CCI, Federal etc?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    As noted above, cci blazer can be had on sale for $0.04/round. Lately I have found, barring sales at PSA, that targetsportsusa.com has about the best prices and case orders ship free.

For bulk long term stash, I like either the blazer or CCI Minimag.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    As noted above, cci blazer can be had on sale for $0.04/round. Lately I have found, barring sales at PSA, that targetsportsusa.com has about the best prices and case orders ship free.

For bulk long term stash, I like either the blazer or CCI Minimag.
    Agreed, I grabbed enough of that CCI Blazer from PSA to keep shooting for life lol! My kids can shoot the rest of it when I'm dead and gone, that was a really good deal thanks for the heads up guys much appreciated.

JerryN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2017
    Columbus
    Sad that we’ve even got to worry about 22LR. But knowing how things got after the sycophant shot up the elementary school years back. I’ve found myself buying it when ever the chance arises. Cabela’s had federal 36gn in 1625 rounds in 30 cal ammo can on sale the other day for 79.99 so I felt compelled to get at least two. My plan is to have enough squirrel holed back for my boys future.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Stocked up on the blazer from PSA felt it was a really good deal. Last time i had bought blazer it was 16.99 on sale and that was 5 plus years ago so i thought it was a good price

Top Bottom