• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    I have very little knowledge of dealers/shop in Ft. Wayne. Looking for a couple of suggestions based on personal experience for the widest selection of powders for rifle and pistol as well a variety of bullets for both....and with fair and reasonable pricing. Thanks in advance for the info.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Tomlinson in Busco..........great selection, on every thing.....powder, primmers, dies, brass.....ect......

Wrigley on Lima rd has some powders/primmers....

I don' think anyone else in our area has anything......

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Tomlinson's has the biggest selection followed by Hillside in Roanoke. Gander Outdoors actually carries some powder but primer inventory is limited.

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Not quite Ft. Wayne, but close. Big R stores (Warsaw, Wabash) have some reloading supplies. Cci primers ($2.99 per 100), brass, bullets and several brands of powder (usually $20-$25 a pound). They usually limit u to 500 primers but some workers will do 500 of each kind (small rifle, small pistol, large rifle, large pistol) if u want. Not always fully stocked but enough to check them out if in the area.
    Side note. They have a 10% discount on firearms for first responders, police, fire etc. They recently started the same discout for teachers and administrators. Thought that was pretty cool.

deerslayer74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    North East INDIANER!
    I buy most my stuff from Tomlinsons but recently found Wrigley on Lima has primers by the case for 30.99 which is the cheapest over ever seen. Not alot of powder selection. Gander is worthless for primers unless you want cci large rifle. I do get my H335 there it's 23.99 cheapest around. Tomlinson's has almost any and everything you could want. An I'm sure Denny would consider ordering something your looking for. Great selection of powder.

Top Bottom