• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Somehow I missed finding out about this shop until today and they have been open since September. It is Kentuckiana Reloading. I stopped by today and they had a huge selection of powder and bullets. Quite a few primers as well. I bought some powder coated bullets to try out. This is a great place for reloaders in the area or for those who are passing through to load up on bullets, powder and primers without having to pay shipping and hazmat. They sit back off the main road. I have no interest in the store and am not even a friend of the folks there. Here are some particulars: Address: 2453, 629 Eastern Blvd, Clarksville, IN 47129 Hours:Open 10AM⋅ Closes 6PM

Phone: (812) 725-9054

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Stopped In there a few days ago on the way to Indiucky's place. If you're the kind of guy that buys powder by the pound and bullets by the hundred they are well stocked and reasonably priced. Winchester primers were $139 a box, I think, but don't quote me.

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    I stopped in yesterday after work. I stopped at Inducky's shop but he's closed on Monday's. I peeked in the windows and I though I saw him googling "girls and guns" but not sure. :) I was looking forward to meeting the INGO legend, famous or infamous. Down the road to Everything Concealed Carry. A really nice shop and really enjoyed looking around. Final stop was Kentuckiana Reloading. Really nice guys with a good sense of humor. I was asking about powder based on what I was doing, not by brand or type. They dug out the books and found me what I was looking for. Very helpful. Came out with a pound of powder and a couple of boxes of FMJ 9MM. I'll remember these shops and go again in the future.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That sounds close to Indiucky's place.

It is....Good guys they are....I even closed the shop one afternoon to pick and a 1950 M&P they had....They cracked up..."So you leave your gun shop to take a break and go into another shop to buy a gun?"

"Yep...That's how I roll..."

They are good guys and needed INGO...Please support them....We need a reloading shop around here....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I stopped in yesterday after work. I stopped at Inducky's shop but he's closed on Monday's. I peeked in the windows and I though I saw him googling "girls and guns" but not sure. :) I was looking forward to meeting the INGO legend, famous or infamous.

Sorry I missed you....PM me the next time you think you'll be around and I'll make sure I am here...Bourbon permitting I have opened on a Monday for fellow INGOers......

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    Sorry I missed you....PM me the next time you think you'll be around and I'll make sure I am here...Bourbon permitting I have opened on a Monday for fellow INGOers......
    I was just out wasting some time before a Varsity baseball game. I'll get down to visit sometime soon. I work just off exit 7 so you're not too far from there.

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    I was just out wasting some time before a Varsity baseball game. I'll get down to visit sometime soon. I work just off exit 7 so you're not too far from there.
    There's just one problem with this Yeahoo. He tries to keep all the good stuff for himself. He likes to show it to you but he don't like to let go sometimes. (Sorry Indy but they need to know the truth.)

tjh; when you go there consider yourself forewarned. There may be others there and there may be some interesting discussion going on. (Wear boots). :bs::whistle: Hi Indy! :yesway:

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    I am warned. My kind of store. Keeps me from the poor house. Well maybe, I'll be coming home with a vintage pistol that used to shoot just fine for a nice out the door price of...yeah I'm a sucker on certain days, usually a Tuesday through Saturday...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    There's just one problem with this Yeahoo. He tries to keep all the good stuff for himself. He likes to show it to you but he don't like to let go sometimes. (Sorry Indy but they need to know the truth.)

tjh; when you go there consider yourself forewarned. There may be others there and there may be some interesting discussion going on. (Wear boots). :bs::whistle: Hi Indy! :yesway:

Try to stop in when the wife's here...They are all for sale when she's here....:)

guinnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Columbus
    Just stopped in Kentuckiana Reloading for the first time. Great selection of powders, primers, an bullets. Left with some powder and primers I haven’t been able to find locally. Worth the drive down from Columbus!

Top Bottom