• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I stopped by Indiana Bullets for the first time. In reality, I zipped by the first few times looking for a shop or a sign indicating their presence as Siri told me I had arrived. I finally pulled into a parking lot of a bar where Siri was telling me I should be and called. Mystery solved. They are located across the street from the bar, in the back of the small engine repair center. They gave me a nice discount for being a walk-in customer.

I thought this might keep others from driving up and down Madison Ave as if they were looking for a hooker.:):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I believe this location is a little further north than the old location. Didn't they move a couple of years ago?

They must have. I know there wasn't a bar near their old location. Now I'm curious as to which bar it was.

Edit: Ooohhhhh... now I see. It must be "Silk", formerly "Silk and Lace" (aka Silk and Disgrace). :):

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    They must have. I know there wasn't a bar near their old location. Now I'm curious as to which bar it was.

Edit: Ooohhhhh... now I see. It must be "Silk", formerly "Silk and Lace" (aka Silk and Disgrace). :):
    Silk and Disgrace. Nailed it. Once knew a guy that gave directions by establishments such as this. You know, pass the Bee Hive and on yer right. You're there,Midwest brake and hose.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Silk and Disgrace. Nailed it. Once knew a guy that gave directions by establishments such as this. You know, pass the Bee Hive and on yer right. You're there,Midwest brake and hose.
    That sounds like directions your brother would give. :laugh:

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    I thought this might keep others from driving up and down Madison Ave as if they were looking for a hooker.:):

Deliberately provacative question: if you could take a truly anonymous poll, how many people would like being able to shop for bullets and hookers at the same time? Personally I run with some ex-Navy guys who haven't necessarily given up on all their old shore leave ways . . .:dunno:

Top Bottom