• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    Was getting ready to clean and polish some 44 mag pistol brass and decided to add some 380 acp to the tumbler. Low and behold, once I cleaned tham and separated the cleaning media--some of the 380 were inside of the 44 mag brass. They fit perfectly. Learned a lesson there---even though they came out easily--LOL

OHOIAN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2014
    NE OHIO
    Consider yourself lucky they came apart. Sometimes they will be so stuck you have to destroy them to get them out.

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    You might try putting your larger caliber brass in tumbler first and running a minute so the brass fills with media. The put in the smaller brass. Since larger brass filled with media, smaller brass can not get in. Works for me 99.9%. Useful when I have small amount of two sizes brass I want to run together.

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    I love that idea. Would love it more if they would sell it to me. They don't do direct sales; and the two outlets given on the "Find a Dealer" page have links that lead to the dreaded "404" page.

How/where did you get yours?

I’m 99% sure I got mine direct from them. Otherwise I’ve seen them in Dillon’s catalog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom