• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    This is a MEC Grabber multiple stage progressive reloader for .410. Each pull of the handle results in a loaded shell. Comes complete with the powder and shot bottles. I sent this to MEC last year and had them go over it. They replaced the collet and a couple of minor pieces. I have been using this reloader but have just upgraded to a MEC 9000. Requires powder, shot, and primers to load hulls. If you’re new to reloading I’ll provide a working demonstration of how to reload shells.

There is some surface discoloration which in no way negatively affects the operation of the press. This reloader is over $450 new. Anyone shooting .410 shells knows how much a new box of shells costs. With the current price of components you can load a box of 25 shells for under $3. This would be great for the casual skeet shooter or someone who wants to load their own loads for hunting ( rabbit, squirrel, doves, etc. )

The price is $150 if picked up. I will ship at buyers expense but shipping would probably be at least $20. Located southeast corner of Boone County. Willing to meet ftf on Indy NW or W side within reason. Please pm with any questions.

Note: OP - I just realized this is not in the “for sale section.” Requesting help from mod or member to help me move to appropriate section. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom