Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Slugs for the range

Are there no good local stores to buy 12g slugs for the range? Iím not paing $1 per shell when I can buy online for a fraction of that cost.

Walmart had nothing that I could tell, Rural King was overpriced.

Guess Iíll buy online.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Are there no good local stores to buy 12g slugs for the range? Iím not paing $1 per shell when I can buy online for a fraction of that cost.

Walmart had nothing that I could tell, Rural King was overpriced.

Guess Iíll buy online.
    Wait til after hunting season and hit the big box stores for clearances. Few years back I bought Five Pack Slugs for $1 at Meijer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by singlesix View Post
    Wait til after hunting season and hit the big box stores for clearances. Few years back I bought Five Pack Slugs for $1 at Meijer.
    Ah...crap...not a hunter so that didnít even cross my mind...

Thanks for bringing the obvious to light for me.

Iíll buy online for now and check after hunting season. I didnít think about Meijer either.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    Iíll give you tree fitty

User Info Menu

If you're willing to buy by the case (250 rounds) online you'll get a better price. Other than that, $1 per round or a little more is the going price. You might get lucky and catch a clearance for less after hunting season, but that's a gamble.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

Hit gun shows. They go cheap since none is there for shot shells. I bought 13 boxes at the Napanee show 2-3 bucks a box. I dump them in a ammo can all year then use them to blast pumpkins and hedge apples each fall.After deer season is great too.
    I wonít be wronged, I wonít be insulted, and I wonít be laid a hand on.

User Info Menu

Ended up finding these on Cabella's site.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/shoo...12&WT.tsrc=AFF

1oz Slugs 10 count, 4.49 each. Free shipping w/ $50 or more. By far the best deal (by a lot) I found online.

User Info Menu

Download app WIKIARMS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    Ended up finding these on Cabella's site.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/shoo...12&WT.tsrc=AFF

1oz Slugs 10 count, 4.49 each. Free shipping w/ $50 or more. By far the best deal (by a lot) I found online.
    I shoot a lot of these along with their shot shells. Work good although Herters never seems as hot as say a Remington or Win. Very affordable and useable. I took a fist full of squirrels this year with their 5 shot 20ga loads. Nice mild working load that doesn't break the bank. Thumbs up!
    I wonít be wronged, I wonít be insulted, and I wonít be laid a hand on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast