• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    I was curious if anyone has used the Blue Bullets brand projectiles to reload your handgun rounds. If you have did you experience barrel fouling caused by the coating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I was curious if anyone has used the Blue Bullets brand projectiles to reload your handgun rounds. If you have did you experience barrel fouling caused by the coating?

A friend of mine that I shoot with weekly uses Blue Bullets extensively, and through his recommendation quite a few of us in the group (including myself) have used them in quite a variety of firearms (including Glocks). They have excellent accuracy, awesome pricing, and we have had no issues with them. Nobody has mentioned anything about them being dirtier than anything else. My only complaint is that the blue coating does rub off and get on my fingers even when loading mags. Because of that, I've went back to S&S Casting bullets, even though they are slightly more expensive.

--Rick

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    A friend of mine that I shoot with weekly uses Blue Bullets extensively, and through his recommendation quite a few of us in the group (including myself) have used them in quite a variety of firearms (including Glocks). They have excellent accuracy, awesome pricing, and we have had no issues with them. Nobody has mentioned anything about them being dirtier than anything else. My only complaint is that the blue coating does rub off and get on my fingers even when loading mags. Because of that, I've went back to S&S Casting bullets, even though they are slightly more expensive.

--Rick

Thank you Rick. I assume that you use load data for a lead projectile?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have used quite a few of them as well in .40, and loved them, other than the Smurf fingers you get when you load with them.

Definitely GTG.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Doublehelix and cmann250, thank you for the info. I have been using Xtreme copper plated and wanted to give Blue Bullets a shot thanks to all the good reviews and the lower cost. Fouling was my only concern but it sounds like that is a non issue even in Glocks which is what I have. I appreciate the feedback.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I switched to Black Bullets recently because of the blue fingers, and love them. (Black Bullets International) Also great bullets at great prices with really fast shipping.

I will have try some Blue Bullets again if they have fixed the Smurf Fingers issue.

Top Bottom