• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Savagedaddy19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Bloomington
    In the new year I have changed my carry ammo from my normal 147gr Gold Dot, to the 80gr Fort Scott Munitions. I have ran a lot of it through several of my own firearms and really like the results! That being said, does anyone have any thoughts, comments, or concerns with or about this ammunition? If so please let me know what you have found
    d30b517a-495e-4f35-b709-bec2c08b7b33

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    that bullet's weight, shape and speed look to me like it'll just punch neat little holes. 147gr bullets at 1050fps deliver 20% more energy and some premium HP bullet designs creates great wound channels.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    No, it's a gimmick designed to look cool in gel tests like all the other "exotic" ultra premium defensive ammunition out there. As BBI has stated several times and I 100% agree with , give me a good heavy for caliber, poven hollow point design (I personally prefer Federal HST) over the lattest and greatest exotic ammo on the market.

Plus as a side note because I know Fort Scott has been paying a bunch of social media to promote their glorified FMJ crap , if I see a bunch of social media influencers start promoting the same thing at the same general time I know the product sucks. That is the case with Fort Scott ammo , at least in my opinion.

Savagedaddy19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the honesty! I have to say I agree with this as well, just thought they may be worth a shot.. I dug around on social media a bit and seen what you are talking about. Not into paying for advertising from social media influencers. I’ll be returning to my Gold Dots!

Top Bottom