• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'd like to pick up some ammo but I want a good deal. Aside from using Ammo Seek, how do you know what a good price is for factory ammo? Also, what is the best way to go about finding the ammo/magazine bundles like those offered by PSA? My Google-fu is weak today. Thanks.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Do you subscribe to the daily email blasts from PSA? Also sign up for RK Guns' one and Primary Arms email blasts. I'm sure there are 100 more if you looked for them.

Gotta pay attention to shipping costs. What may look like a deal - may not be a deal once taxes and shipping are figured in.

But AmmoSeek is a great engine.

this is another good one: https://www.ammunitiontogo.com/

As far as what constitutes a "good deal" - well, that's up to you. 1000 rds of brass-cased 115 gr FMJ 9mm to my door for under $190 is a good deal. Less than that and it's a GREAT deal.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Here are some of the websites I use to track prices to know what is reasonable or not.

https://gun.deals/

Handgun Ammo - AmmoSpy.net

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

However, I will say that MY goto is www.sgammo.com because although they don't always have the lowest price every moment of every day, they are consistently priced very competitively. Their service is outstanding and their shipping is very reasonable.

And shipping is where a lot of these websites get you on the backend. You have to watch shipping costs closely to make sure you really are getting a good deal.

Top Bottom