• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longsh0t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Evansville
    I was telling my friend about the chargemaster insert that a guy sells on Ebay. I said I wanted one to try to help fix the overthrow issues and he told me his uncle is a machinist would could easily make one for me. My problem is I really dont know the dimensions of it. If anyone who has one can help me out by taking a few photos of each end of it and the measurements of it that would be awesome.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I don't think it's the end part that is the problem. You use the micky d's straw by sliding it in or out to cover or open the intake port. Regulating the flow. Baffle in hopper wouldn't hurt things either.

Longsh0t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Evansville
    I just figured it couldn't hurt to try and so many people say the insert is very good. I was hoping someone had one that I could reverse engineer for no cost to me. If i found that it's not as good as the reprogrammed straw mod I'm not out anything.

I would like to hear someone who has one comment on which one they found to work better.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have that machined piece in my Chargemaster. It was a bit of a loose fit, so I had to put a piece of tape around the outside to get a tighter fit. The problem is now is AIN'T COMING OUT!!! LOL! It is in there pretty tight, so I would prefer not to mess with and take it out for a measurement. I can tell you that it works really well...

I did take measurements of the part that sticks out of the unit, and then you should be able to measure the ID of the dispense tube on your Chargemaster to get the back end dimension.

QzJJbfU.jpg

The ID of the insert is 0.1820"
    The OD of the large brass part is 0.3560"
    The OD of the small silver extension is 0.2500

The length of the entire protruding nozzle is 0.285"
    The length of the silver extension is 0.0805"

Hope that helps a bit!

Longsh0t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Evansville
    Thanks a lot for the measurements, also can you recall if the other end that is in the tube had any sort of chamber or is it a straight cut?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Thanks a lot for the measurements, also can you recall if the other end that is in the tube had any sort of chamber or is it a straight cut?

Dang, it has been several years, but I am pretty sure it was a straight cut. If you look at the picture you posted earlier in the thread, you can kind of see it as well.

Top Bottom