• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BC1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I live on the Southside of Indianapolis but don't mind doing a little driving for a good deal. I'm pretty content with my firearm collection so want to start stocking up on ammo. Where around me have you guys had the best luck in buying in bulk? For the calibers I shoot, 9mm, 38spl/+p, 223/556, 30 30, 12 gauge, 308.

Thanks

BC1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I'm with you on local. I've seen online being the absolute best but like you I'm all about supporting local. Was hoping to find a diamond in the rough.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    Last edited:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    If you are really looking for bulk (by the 1000's....not by the box) then a good option would be our own BulletBaron. I have heard many good things about him. You can shoot him a PM. I cannot attest to all the calibers he has available.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/bulletbaron.html

I stocked up pretty good and have been running several years on my supply. But I started shooting competition last year and will be this year, so my stockpile is dwindling. When I need my next mountain o' brass, it will be from him.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    SGAMMO.COM is where I buy most ammo. You have to keep an eye out on PSA and Brownells sometimes they offer some good deals but SG is pretty much great all the time

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    SGammo is good, but also check out Outdoor Limited and TargetSportsUSA. I have had good service from all three and the prices between them can vary depending on what you are looking for.

Mosin Mounts

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Southwest of Indianapolis
    I’m local. I can buy it online and sell it to you locally if you want... (just kidding).

Seriously though, buy your guns local and your ammo online. Everyone is giving you good advice. It’s difficult to beat SGAmmmo’s prices, shipping rates, speed, and customer service.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sign up for Brownell's emails, and watch Natchez Shooting Supply for deals as well. Palmetto State has some decent deals as well. SGAmmo is pretty consistently good, but can be beat by the others when they run coupons, deals, etc.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Another great place to search for ammo deals at......https://gun.deals/

In the upper grey banner bar hit the "Quicklinks" drop-down and select ammo.
    In the "calibers" drop-down select what you want to search for.
    Over in the lower right area of the Wikiarms box you can unselect steel and reloads if you want.
    Enjoy shopping without having to deal with the unwashed masses.

Top Bottom