• ...and so much more!
  • panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Hello,

Not sure if anyone knows offhand, but figured I would ask. My coworker is in from Germany and looking for a Lee Load Master 32 S&W progressive reloading press. Does anyone know a place in/around Indy that would have this in stock? If not, he would also take the 9mm press. I called around to a few places (Bradis, Beech Grove Firearms, another place I can't remember), with no luck. Any advice you can give would be appreciated. I checked Amazon and there is no way to get it here before he leaves on Friday. TIA. :yesway:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Lee Load Master is MY PERSONAL choice for worst progressive press currently available.

I've owned two, one got beat off the bench with a hammer after weeks of trying to get it to run.

Some people love them, right up until they pull the handle on a Dillon SBD or Hornady Lock-N-Load.
    For single caliber, small volume pistol progressive it's REAL hard to beat a Dillon SDB.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    .32 S&W is a popular cartridge for serious target shooting in Europe, so I understand his wanting to go progressive. If you like him, try to steer him clear of the Lee.

Top Bottom