Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    Keepshooting.com has new production for a good price. They have a good rep for reproduction mags and such that work well. I have not used these but they have good reviews.

https://www.keepshooting.com/sks-str...s-20-pack.html

Honestly I think I have a hundred or so Chinese strippers squirreled away in my basement. Wait, that sounds wrong.
    That's a great small Maryland business.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    I like to be a man about it and load them up one at a time
    Jerry Miculek did an sks video. When reloading, he would flip the rifle upside down, release the mag, and dump 10 loose rounds into the rifle then close the mag. It was pretty slick and certainly faster than top loading.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    Jerry Miculek did an sks video. When reloading, he would flip the rifle upside down, release the mag, and dump 10 loose rounds into the rifle then close the mag. It was pretty slick and certainly faster than top loading.
    That IS pretty slick. Here's a short video of a guy using that method.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2