Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Surplus 7.62x39 on stripper clips availability

Anyone seen any of this in stock anywhere? Been looking for quite awhile with no luck. SKS is hungry😏
    Dave

User Info Menu

I have a lot of them stored back. I also have some empty stripper clips.

Every gun show I have been to seems to have at least one vendor with the empty clips. Let me take a look, maybe I can set you up.

User Info Menu

I like to be a man about it and load them up one at a time
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Flebay usually has them. Not sure of the quality though.

Ron
    “We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.” -Archilochus

Marksman

User Info Menu

That's the problem I've had in the past. Bought a pack of ten at a gun show once, they were crap. My guess is they were ncstar. I would really like to find some surplus ammo (i.e. Yugo) already on strips.
    Dave

Plinker

User Info Menu

Check SGAmmo, last time I checked they had surplus yugo on stripper clips

Marksman

User Info Menu

I check sgammo, along with several others pretty regularly. No luck with any in stock. I have signed up for a few of those “notify me when back in stock “ emails, but have never received a notice.

Did these dry up as part of that import ban that went into effect about 5 years ago?
    Dave

User Info Menu

Keepshooting.com has new production for a good price. They have a good rep for reproduction mags and such that work well. I have not used these but they have good reviews.

https://www.keepshooting.com/sks-str...s-20-pack.html

Honestly I think I have a hundred or so Chinese strippers squirreled away in my basement. Wait, that sounds wrong.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thanks Snorko- just placed an order!
    Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    I like to be a man about it and load them up one at a time
    I have to do that now by myself, my personal slave enlisted.. #Sadface
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast