• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vuman23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Cumberland
    Is Walmart going to stop selling ammunition in Indy? There is no ammunition on their website anymore. Apparently NM stores have stopped selling as well.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    They don't sell ammo on their website and I really don't remember them doing it since the 08 panic because people were trying to order it online in larger than their limited at store quantities.

I don't think Walmart will stop selling ammo in Indy, maybe in select stores that lie in economically challenged areas.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    They input your license information, so it's a last resort for me.

I wouldn't miss them.

they look at mine but the only reason they do that is to make sure im not from Illinois (if I lived in Illinois they'd have to see my foid card)

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    They also don't sell long gun ammo to under 21, even though there is no law stopping them... just to pile on the reasons not to give them your business

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They input your license information, so it's a last resort for me.

I wouldn't miss them.

The Avon Walmart told me the sale couldn't be completed without inputting my information.

Call corporate. I had the same thing with Kroger(s). In my case it was an overzealous manager requiring his cashiers to scan IDs for alcohol when corp policy is actually that they *MAY* manually type in the DOB *OR* scan the barcode in. No requirement for the latter. I suspect it was to pad their scan rates to make their store look better.

When brought to their attention it was corrected. Now the cashiers at that Kroger are outwardly b***es to me when I wont let them scan my ID, yet other locations the cashiers just shrug and type in the date like its no big deal. (because it's not) Hell, I thought one cashier was gonna put her finger through the screen she was typing in the date so aggressively. :):

On second thought, given that shady location, its probably due to all the high crime in the area.

vuman23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Cumberland
    They are still selling it by me as well and i knew you couldnt buy it online but i thought they had pricing on there. I didnt realize it has been that long since they've done that. Also im not sure what im allowed to say on here without breaking rules, so ill just say their prices today were well worth the DL check.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I'd think that would be a mistake for them.
    Walmart sells a metric butt-load of ammunition.

When Death Merchants were starting to stockpile and gouge customers Walmart did not raise prices like the others. I never have had to show ID but then I am a crusty old man so there’s that.

i still have dreams of fat bellied death merchants choking on outdated .22 ammo that they have carried in and out of gun shows for 10 years.

Thats right. I’m a bad...shut your mouth.

Top Bottom