• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok so, many years ago when I shot trap weekly with my dad and brother it was our job as teens to do the reloading. My dad and uncle set up the press and made sure everything was ready to go..then my brother and I did the production runs so to speak.
    Well that reloader has been sitting in the basement unused for several years. Now, I am dusting it off and getting back into reloading my own target shells since we have picked trap shooting back up.

I still have some supplies to get started. My question is who has the best prices on reloading supplies for shot shells these days?
    I'm using Winchester AA and Remington hulls (mostly Remington now)

Any info is appreciated

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Well, unless you are loading some specialized rounds it's not very economical anymore. You can usually just buy loaded shells cheaper at a big box store. If you are wanting to load for the fun of it then have at it.

Terre Haute Sporting Clays sells reclaimed shot at a fairly reasonable price. I would recommend trying to find powder and primers locally also to save on shipping and Hazmat fees. The classified ads here on INGO can be a good place to get deals on shotshell components from time to time.

omegahunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2019
    Daviess County
    I load for my rabbit, squirrel, and turkey loads because it is not high volume and I want large, hard shot.

If I shot target, I would just buy bulk loaded rounds.

Top Bottom