Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

User Info Menu

Come on everybody! Support your local gun shops! I guarantee you that %80 of you go into these small local gun shops and look at the cool stuff. The gun shop shows you the pro’s and con’s and helps you decide which item to buy. Then you shop online and buy it elsewhere for $50 cheaper just to turn around and pay for the transfer.

We need to band together and help support local 2nd amendment companies! These big box stores get so big that they develop an agenda outside local and state laws after they have made millions off the back of blue collar America! Just my two cents worth.
    Rommel was an evil man...but he still came weeping out of someone's vagina! Dave Matthews

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GSPBirdDog View Post
    Come on everybody! Support your local gun shops! I guarantee you that %80 of you go into these small local gun shops and look at the cool stuff. The gun shop shows you the pro’s and con’s and helps you decide which item to buy. Then you shop online and buy it elsewhere for $50 cheaper just to turn around and pay for the transfer.

We need to band together and help support local 2nd amendment companies! These big box stores get so big that they develop an agenda outside local and state laws after they have made millions off the back of blue collar America! Just my two cents worth.
    I agree with what you’re saying in its essence. For ammo, Walmart was a nearly unbeatable brick & mortar deal. Our bottom lines still count. After all, we’re not communists. Now we’ll have to look elsewhere. Keep in mind that even when you buy from a “big” gun business, like Bud’s Gun Shop, you’re still supporting a small, pro-2A business. When compared to Walmart or Cabelas, Bud’s is minuscule.

I am also one who does not go looking at small gun shops, wasting the staff’s time over guns I plan to buy online. That is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM the MILITIA!

User Info Menu

Just because a shop is close to me doesnt mean it deserves my business. As a matter of fact, when they mark up items on the shelf they have had in stock for months just to gouge the community during a panic, they are off the list forever. Because they are local doesnt mean they are good honest hard working folk, many people elsewhere on internet deserve my business more.

User Info Menu

Like the shop that told me I needed a laser on my AR in case I had to shoot from the hip and told my wife she needed a 380 or revolver? Sorry, but NOT SORRY, you tell me BS like that, your shop will be one of the LAST places I visit from there on out. Just because someone sells something, they're not experts on it.
    ANY attack against the Constitution is an act of terrorism and should be dealt with accordingly.

User Info Menu

I often find "Local" gun shop has "salesmen" working the counters. I prefer a gun enthusiast. I will visit a different shop every month during the slow hours of the day. I love a great FTF deal through the net like most do, but if I find a product in a local store that I want, I will budget for it. Everything I buy FTF is used. Sometimes I like new stuff. I am not the person that goes and trys on clothes so I get the right size on line.
    "Trust but verify!"

User Info Menu

I'm kinda late to the game but I have stopped shopping @ wallyworld for everything since they went politically correct on ammo.
    Fortunately I reload, have plenty of .22 rimfire . If I need something quick Rural King is Ok. and Cabelas is close but have avoided them too because they still sell yeti.
    Feels good to just have patience.

No middle game, No end game; just Open the game well. French e4e6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6