• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Was wondering where you all got your bullets. I usually buy from Rocky Mountain Reloading. They have great prices and shipping is included. Graf & Sons, Midway and ACME Bullets is other places I buy from.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I watch for sales. I get emails from several companies. Widener's, Natchez, several others... Then there is a guy at the gun shows up here that I have bought stuff off of.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I buy Berry's bullets from Bobcat Steel (Ingo Advertiser) and Atterbury Shooting Complex. I prefer brick and mortar stores.

I live in southeastern Indiana not many shops carry stuff for reloading. Madison Outdoor is were I get my powder and primers. I really don't want to plink with XTP's and ELD match bullets.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Berrys plated bullets are good. and its free shipping on orders over $80. (so pretty much any full case of bullets)

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Rocky Mountain Reloading. Have tried everything, but for plated/jacketed, I like his bullets the best. Coated = BBI, Blue, Bayou, Eggleston, etc.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Most of mine come from snscasting.com. This is a friendly father and son operation. Shipping is included on full cases. I sometimes use TheBlueBullets if a friend is ordering from them. It seems for any mail order company, mass quantities are required to get the best deals. I regularly go together with other shooting friends on bulk orders to get maximum quantity discounts. The biggest order was about 700 lbs of bullets that I picked up directly at SNS.

I have used Berry's and Ranier in the past with zero issues, but have moved to coated due to cost. If I really need a copper coated bullet, I'll go all the way to something like XTP bullets or purchase loaded ammo.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Wheel weights from parking lots. LOL No, seriously now, I cast most of my own. I watch sales at Midway and Natchez for rifle bullets.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    More casting their own here than I expected to see (Leadeye was a given... :):), that is a good thing.

I've tried all the above and none of them have stood out as the worst or the best. Problem is, most of what I shoot wears a jacket. Last orders went to RMR and Barry's.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    For pistol I have used a lot of plated from Xtreme over the years. Match up their "Deal of the Day" with a sale when they have flat rate shipping and you'll get yourself a decent deal.

Regular prices have been creeping up over the last couple of years and now have me looking at the powder coated stuff (red or blue).

Every now and then I have found some great deals on rifle bullets from Midway.

omegahunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2019
    Daviess County
    I have bought from Midway, Natchez, Midsouth, Cabela's, and local shops. Most of them come from Cabela's since we have a Cabela's credit card and use it on EVERYTHING to rack up the points. So most of my bullets come "free" from the points gained on the credit card. Balance is paid off every month so I am not paying for bullets with interest on my purchases either.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    American Reloading, Xtreme.

I buy in bulk 6-7k each caliber specially during Black Friday.

Top Bottom